Next expansion: Warlords of Draenor

Guild Master

Hi all

New expasion incoming, soon. And as we wait we will of course gets bits and bits from Blizzard what we can expect and what we will maybe get and probably some things they say we will get but will not in the end!

As always their own blizzard homepage will have loads of information but also http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/ and http://www.wowhead.com/ will have some nicely written guides/hints/tips and information regarding the new expansion, i thought i would just make a thread here to see if we can get a discussion going and see who is looking forward to what.

Yuzua, Nayarna, Niashou, Isennia, Youlong, Tealin, Siessa, Maendra, Toph, Dexter, Ranshu
Re: Next expansion: Warlords of Draenor

Guild Master

The newest information i've seen so far which made me super happy is the announce of Challenge mode weapons in WoD, Challenge modes have been super fun and a good thing they put in this game.

Here is a video of the new weapons, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYvvB1CB7GQ

Yuzua, Nayarna, Niashou, Isennia, Youlong, Tealin, Siessa, Maendra, Toph, Dexter, Ranshu
Level 100 talents/abilities

Flaming Ruby

Been trying to wrap my head around these and some of them seem to 'break' some classes completely while others add some extra flavor. So far this is my take on them;

Death Knight: nice upgrades for both tanking and dpsing; looks to add some nice AoE to the DK
Druid: interesting mix of abilities for the different specs, but is it just me or has the druid lost some of its mass-heal power at this point?
Hunter: nothing amazing, but Exotic Munitions give some nice diversity
Mage: more aoe, what is not to love...
Monk: 'run around the raid' Path of Mist or Chi Explosion - either way these are nice upgrades to the healing monk; and Explosion looks good for the Windwalker as well.
Paladin: Love the Seraphim but wanna try out the Empowered Seals for diversity.
Priest: Disc feels broken; a single target massive heal or 'yet another shield' - Clarity for Holy, but not sure what to make of the Shadow talents yet...
Rogue: Do not know the Rogue well enough to really relate, but both Venom Zest and Death from Above look fun.
Shammy: Yes, yes and yes - here its just gonna be tough to have to choose; they all look fun in their own way!
Warlock: Destruction feels like the looser when it comes to the new talents - or am I missing something?
Warrior: Feels unfinished and needing more work.

Feeling bummed out about the Disc; wish they had been able to give the Disc spec something more original than 'yet another shield'. But beyond that it looks like its gonna be fun to continue on my altoholic spree come WoD...

Adhriana - 110 tank/dps | Aerinora - 110 | Ashildr - 110 tank/dps | Asmundr - 110 heal/dps
Dazzleberry - 110 tank | Desdemonica - 110 | Haukr - 110 tank | Pahnita - 110 heal/dps | Rosedust - 110 heal
Sindarina - 110 heal/tank | Tazendra - 110 | Woopsy - 110