No more raids?

Ruby

Heya.

Just to get this clear, we will not raid anymore from now on?

/Glenn
Re: No more raids?

Flaming Ruby

There is a thread in the raid leaders section to discuss this at the moment so I'm waiting for a couple of the others to say their opinion but I will be attending the start times for every raid for the remainder of November and as a minimum we would be hitting normal Archie for the piss easy trinkets & ring upgrades and then likely moving on to achievements.

The 2 remaining definite Archimonde heroic kills are for the Moose once it's implemented and also for Sindarina if he returns although as per his Facebook post he isn't likely to be back in any reasonable time due to his study commitments.

Bit of a grey zone but I'll catch you in game to clarify my position at least whilst we're waiting on the official response to be agreed.

Edit: Looking at tomorrow we actually have everyone available so Heroic Archie should be relatively simple and would be the target if everyone shows.

Ruby

Thanks for swift answer, see you this evening.

g

Flaming Ruby

Still here - still typing - new and final delivery date is now November 23rd. The real question is ofc what we are gonna do until summer :P

Adhriana - 110 tank/dps | Aerinora - 110 | Ashildr - 110 tank/dps | Asmundr - 110 heal/dps
Dazzleberry - 110 tank | Desdemonica - 110 | Haukr - 110 tank | Pahnita - 110 heal/dps | Rosedust - 110 heal
Sindarina - 110 heal/tank | Tazendra - 110 | Woopsy - 110

Ruby

I vote play something else while we wait!

Flaming Ruby

I'm waiting for Alpha 13 on 7 Days to Die but otherwise I'd be interested in getting people that as it's always good for a giggle, and would be interesting to have a larger group on it.

Particularly since it goes on sale every single sale so if people were interested, then don't get it at full price!

Noob

Legacy of the void is out! bai guys

Ruby

Moose next reset!

Ruby

*pines for moose*

Eilan | Theary | Maetell | Zhaolin | Phaelin | Hafwen | Jacobs | Maeva | Ririka | Vanora | Nahane