Windows 10 coming out 29th of July.

Guild Master

I'm not sure how it will impact Wednesdays raid but i am kinda sure it will go smoothly. Reading up on Windows 10 it seems like most developers have already an update ready to become compatible with W10.

Have a read here:

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/07/window ... ers-guide/

And lets see on Wednesday!

- Yuz

Yuzua, Nayarna, Niashou, Isennia, Youlong, Tealin, Siessa, Maendra, Toph, Dexter, Ranshu
Re: Windows 10 coming out 29th of July.

Ruby

Still I'd wait until thursday to upgrade, just incase.
you know what windows are like :/

Guild Master

I've never had problems with Windows, so i'm not afraid.

Yuzua, Nayarna, Niashou, Isennia, Youlong, Tealin, Siessa, Maendra, Toph, Dexter, Ranshu

Dragoon

Using windos10 now, and logged in - so working here :) (though crappy gfx atm, as the win10 driver from Nvidia apparently won't update right now).

{ Heldina 110 Paladin - Bartur 110 Priest - Imbruglia 100 Shaman - Bonda 110 Druid - Ulvinna 100 DK }
{ Cherita 101 Warlock - Lily 100 Warrior - Knurr 110 Hunter - Mons 102 Rogue - Gnopy 102 Mage
- Demobart 110 DH }

Guild Master

Yeah i heard about the Nvidia problem, and i did put that on account. I'm hoping they will release drivers pretty soon to fix it.

Ruby

Win 10 with ATI is working great so far ... was lucky to get it running yesterday morning and so far 2 days it has been great...

BTW I like the new look and the fact that my mobile is fully synced with my PC even the apps for the mobile open in nice window panel in great detail.!!!

Ruby

The Nvidia problem is fixed already however when you install windows 10, it takes a little time for all your drivers in the .old file to be installed into the new directories, give it 10 minutes or so then restart windows and Nvidia should come up.

for those of you into recording your gameplay, inbuilt into windows 10 is the xbox app, when playing a game it will run in the background and allow you to take screenshots and record using a quick key shortcut.

As well as being able to record the last X minutes of gameplay in the background, so if you do something you like, you can "record that" to save that recording.