Looking for a programmer

Dragoon

I'm asking here since I know alot of you are computer wiz', and maybe one of you can aid me :)

We're running a customer website for uploading movies/projects we create at my company, and I need someone who knows how to program php/MySql database and a small easy UI for me and my collegaue to use, and for making it easy for our customers to access their designated files with given pwd/login etc etc...

Any of you guys know some sort of programming and is free to aid ? If you live in Norway I might be able to chip in some kroners for the job if you do a great job! ;)

BTW - wasnt sure if I could post it here, or if some other space at the forums would be more suitable :)

{ Heldina 110 Paladin - Bartur 110 Priest - Imbruglia 100 Shaman - Bonda 110 Druid - Ulvinna 100 DK }
{ Cherita 101 Warlock - Lily 100 Warrior - Knurr 110 Hunter - Mons 102 Rogue - Gnopy 102 Mage
- Demobart 110 DH }
Re: Looking for a programmer
Dragoon

I have a friend who can do that for you, but i reckon he's like som cash for the job, what kinda money is in it you think? :)

Aah 90 restoration shaman Andúril 85 protection warrior Thimbleberry 90 feral druid Madhatter 90 hunter
Dragoon

Luckily I dont know php so I cant volounter but this kind of stuff actually takes some time.

"Scissors are OP, Rock is fine"
- Paper

Ruby

Yeah. Doing a thing like this properly takes a bit of time. If you cannot re-use any old code you have, it'll take more than a few hours. I haven't done any php/mysql in like 5 years (mostly C++/SQLite now), but I could probably do this using old code I have around, with re-acquainting myself with php. But it will take so much time that I can't just volunteer for it.

Dragoon

Aah wrote:
I have a friend who can do that for you, but i reckon he's like som cash for the job, what kinda money is in it you think? :)

Not loads of cash we got for it atm, but if your friend is Norwegian - feel free to put me in contact with him :)

{ Heldina 110 Paladin - Bartur 110 Priest - Imbruglia 100 Shaman - Bonda 110 Druid - Ulvinna 100 DK }
{ Cherita 101 Warlock - Lily 100 Warrior - Knurr 110 Hunter - Mons 102 Rogue - Gnopy 102 Mage
- Demobart 110 DH }
Dragoon

Heldina wrote:
Aah wrote:

Not loads of cash we got for it atm, but if your friend is Norwegian - feel free to put me in contact with him :)

He is danish :-)

Aah 90 restoration shaman Andúril 85 protection warrior Thimbleberry 90 feral druid Madhatter 90 hunter

Flaming Ruby

Seems like a bigger job than you might think Heldina - and I do not think you are going to be able to avoid paying something for it; not necessarily cash - but some kind of compensation is likely to be expected for such a job...

...and besides; most people that code for a living HATE coding outside of work. And those that just code for fun usually do it for just that; fun.

Adhriana - 110 tank/dps | Aerinora - 110 | Ashildr - 110 tank/dps | Asmundr - 110 heal/dps
Dazzleberry - 110 tank | Desdemonica - 110 | Haukr - 110 tank | Pahnita - 110 heal/dps | Rosedust - 110 heal
Sindarina - 110 heal/tank | Tazendra - 110 | Woopsy - 110

Dragoon

Yea I think we'll have to wait until later this year. Can't afford to pay thousands of kroners on a job like that. We solve it with cryptical foldernames for the time being ;)

- Demobart 110 DH }