Hunter pets - suggestions
Dragoon

So, I went back to revive my old hunter. Specced Beastmaster, as it sounds like fun with exotic pets.

Next question is, and here you pop into the picture, dear fellow TFR hunters, what pets would you recommend? based on these assumptions: 1). best for levelling. 2). Flashy'ness and dps in 5mans. 3). Awesome must have abilities.

I currently use bellygrup (pig) as a tenacious tanking pet, and the rare winterspring tiger as dps katty. Level 66 at the moment, but feel free to suggest pets from Northrend and Cataclysm as well anyway :-)

Thanks!

Aah 90 restoration shaman Andúril 85 protection warrior Thimbleberry 90 feral druid Madhatter 90 hunter
Re: Hunter pets - suggestions
Ruby

Aah wrote:
So, I went back to revive my old hunter. Specced Beastmaster, as it sounds like fun with exotic pets.

Next question is, and here you pop into the picture, dear fellow TFR hunters, what pets would you recommend? based on these assumptions: 1). best for levelling. 2). Flashy'ness and dps in 5mans. 3). Awesome must have abilities.

I currently use bellygrup (pig) as a tenacious tanking pet, and the rare winterspring tiger as dps katty. Level 66 at the moment, but feel free to suggest pets from Northrend and Cataclysm as well anyway :-)

Thanks!

Let's go do Blackwing Lair tonight and get you Chromaggus.

Why?

1) He's awesome.
2) Refer to 1.
Noob

Always get a crane for the combat ress!

Flaming Ruby

Spirit beasts for comfy levelling; as far as I am concerned its the most versatile pet you can have.

For flashy factors I am a kitty-person - so I am working on the black kitty from the Firelands atm. But keep in mind that having a flashy pet demands an equally flashy 'mog for it to work :P

Adhriana - 110 tank/dps | Aerinora - 110 | Ashildr - 110 tank/dps | Asmundr - 110 heal/dps
Dazzleberry - 110 tank | Desdemonica - 110 | Haukr - 110 tank | Pahnita - 110 heal/dps | Rosedust - 110 heal
Sindarina - 110 heal/tank | Tazendra - 110 | Woopsy - 110